CPI does not collect any information on you through this website except:
1. If you click on the box to Join Our Email List we will keep your email address (and name if provided) on our database for our general mailings – such as newsletters, support groups, and fundraising.
2. If you send us an email through our contact page, we will contact you as requested using the info given. We will only keep such info for statistical purposes or in the provision of services to you. Please see our Notice of Privacy Practices above for more information on this.
3. If you click on any of our Donate Now buttons, you will be directed to the PayPal website and you should review the PayPal privacy policies. CPI will get from PayPal the following info: the amount of the donation, name, and email address. If you click on the box, we will also get your mailing address. We will use this info to provide a receipt for your donation and to request future donations. If you do not want any future donation requests, please call us on 845-627-0627.
4. If you have not disabled ‘cookies’ certain tracking information will be collected for statistical purposes.
5. If you want to participate in the Mercedes-Benz Dealer Championship as part of our annual Chris McCarthy Golf Outing CPI must send your name and address/email address to Mercedes-Benz. However, there is an opt-out option on the registration form.
CPI does not sell or otherwise share any personal information outside our Agency except as indicated above and in our Consumer Privacy – Notice of Privacy Practices (available above). We store Agency sensitive data on encrypted computer drives. Please feel free to contact us at 845-627-0627 with any questions regarding your personal information.